Have You Ever/Do You Want To
The things you have already done - bold, the things you would like to do - in italics, the rest just leave.
What do you want to do/did already?
01. Bought everyone in the pub a drink
02. Swam with wild dolphins
03. Climbed a mountain
04. Taken a Ferrari for a test drive
05. Been inside the Great Pyramid
06. Held a tarantula
07. Taken a candlelit bath with someone
08. Said ‘I love you’ and meant it
09. Hugged a tree
10. Done a striptease
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Stayed up all night long, and watch the sun rise
15. Seen the Northern Lights
16. Gone to a huge sports game
17. Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa
18. Grown and eaten your own vegetables
19. Touched an iceberg
20. Slept under the stars
21. Changed a baby’s diaper
22. Taken a trip in a hot air balloon
23. Watched a meteor shower
24. Gotten drunk on champagne
25. Given more than you can afford to charity
26. Looked up at the night sky through a telescope
27. Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment
28. Had a food fight
29. Bet on a winning horse
30. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
31. Asked out a stranger
32. Had a snowball fight
33. Photocopied your bottom on the office photocopier
34. Screamed as loudly as you possibly can
35. Held a lamb
36. Enacted a favorite fantasy
37. Taken a midnight skinny dip
38. Taken an ice cold bath
39. Had a meaningful conversation with a beggar
40. Seen a total eclipse
41. Ridden a roller coaster
42. Hit a home run
43. Fit three weeks miraculously into three days
44. Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking
45. Adopted an accent for an entire day
46. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
47. Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment
48. Had two hard drives for your computer
49. Visited all 50 states
50. Loved your job for all accounts
51. Taken care of someone who was shit faced
52. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
53. Had amazing friends
54. Danced with a stranger in a foreign country
55. Watched wild whales
56. Stolen a sign
57. Backpacked in Europe
58. Taken a road-trip
59. Rock climbing
60. Lied to foreign government’s official in that country to avoid notice
61. Midnight walk on the beach
62. Sky diving
63. Visited Ireland
64. Been heartbroken longer then you were actually in love
65. In a restaurant, sat at a stranger’s table and had a meal with them
66. Visited Japan
67. Benchpressed your own weight
68. Milked a cow
69. Alphabetized your records
70. Pretended to be a superhero
71. Sung karaoke
72. Lounged around in bed all day
73. Posed nude in front of strangers
74. Scuba diving
75. Got it on to “Let’s Get It On” by Marvin Gaye
76. Kissed in the rain
77. Played in the mud
78. Played in the rain
79. Gone to a drive-in theatre
80. Done something you should regret, but don’t regret it
81. Visited the Great Wall of China
82. Discovered that someone who’s not supposed to have known about your blog has discovered your blog
83. Dropped Windows in favor of something better
84. Started a business
85. Fallen in love and not had your heart broken
86. Toured ancient sites
87. Taken a martial arts class
88. Swordfought for the honor of a woman
89. Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight
90. Gotten married
91. Been in a movie
92. Crashed a party
93. Loved someone you shouldn’t have
94. Kissed someone so passionately it made them dizzy
95. Gotten divorced
96. Had sex at the office
97. Gone without food for 5 days
98. Made cookies from scratch
99. Won first prize in a costume contest
100. Ridden a gondola in Venice
101. Gotten a tattoo
102. Found that the texture of some materials can turn you on
103. Rafted the Snake River
104. Been on television news programs as an “expert”
105. Got flowers for no reason
106. Masturbated in a public place
107. Got so drunk you don’t remember anything
108. Been addicted to some form of illegal drug
109. Performed on stage
110. Been to Las Vegas
111. Recorded music
112. Eaten shark
113. Had a one-night stand
114. Gone to Thailand
115. Seen Siouxsie live
116. Bought a house
117. Been in a combat zone
118. Buried one/both of your parents
119. Shaved or waxed your pubic hair off
120. Been on a cruise ship
121. Spoken more than one language fluently
122. Gotten into a fight while attempting to defend someone
123. Bounced a cheque
124. Performed in Rocky Horror
125. Read – and understood – your credit report
126. Raised children
127. Recently bought and played with a favorite childhood toy
128. Followed your favorite band/singer on tour
129. Created and named your own constellation of stars
130. Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country
131. Found out something significant that your ancestors did
132. Called or written your Congress person
133. Picked up and moved to another city to just start over
134. …more than once? – More than thrice?
135. Walked the Golden Gate Bridge
136. Sang loudly in the car, and didn’t stop when you knew someone was looking
137. Had an abortion or your female partner did
138. Had plastic surgery
139. Survived an accident that you shouldn’t have survived.
140. Wrote articles for a large publication
141. Lost over 100 pounds
142. Held someone while they were having a flashback
143. Piloted an airplane
144. Petted a stingray
145. Broken someone’s heart
146. Helped an animal give birth
147. Been fired or laid off from a job
148. Won money on a T.V. game show
149. Broken a bone
150. Killed a human being
151. Gone on an African photo safari
152. Ridden a motorcycle
153. Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100mph
154. Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced
155. Fired a rifle, shotgun, or pistol
156. Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild
157. Ridden a horse
158. Had major surgery
159. Had sex on a moving train
160. Had a snake as a pet
161. Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
162. Slept through an entire flight: takeoff, flight, and landing
163. Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours
164. Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states
165. Visited all 7 continents
166. Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days
167. Eaten kangaroo meat
168. Fallen in love at an ancient Mayan burial ground
169. Been a sperm or egg donor
170. Eaten sushi
171. Had your picture in the newspaper
172. Had 2 (or more) healthy romantic relationships for over a year in your lifetime
173. Changed someone’s mind about something you care deeply about
174. Gotten someone fired for their actions
175. Gone back to school
177. Changed your name
178. Petted a cockroach
179. Eaten fried green tomatoes
180. Read The Iliad
181. Selected one “important” author who you missed in school, and read
182. Dined in a restaurant and stolen silverware, plates, cups because your apartment needed them
183. …and gotten 86′ed from the restaurant because you did it so many times, they figured out it was you
184. Taught yourself an art from scratch
185. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
186. Apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt
187. Skipped all your school reunions
188. Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language
189. Been elected to public office
190. Written your own computer language
191. Thought to yourself that you’re living your dream
192. Had to put someone you love into hospice care
193. Built your own PC from parts
194. Sold your own artwork to someone who didn’t know you
195. Had a booth at a street fair
196: Dyed your hair
197: Been a DJ
198: Found out someone was going to dump you via LiveJournal
199: Written your own role playing game
200: Been arrested
Karina Eibatova ( Eika ) is an illustrator and fine-artist, born in Leningrad, Russia. Eika specialises in drawing, illustration, murals, video, calligraphy and typography.
Her portfolio reveals a versatile artist equally adept at colourful surrealist explorations as well as more traditional approaches. She has been published in various international books and magazines and has collaborated with several musicians for video and album-cover projects.
YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD BE A FUN ART MEME???
pick a drawing your friend did, and redraw it in your style, and then friend pictures a drawing you did, and redraws it in theirs! i bet that would be fun
Guess what? I was tagged! Twice.
First tag is by vickymaus, grandmerci, Vickster!
1. What’s your name?
2. When is your birthday?
3. Where are you from?
Ukraine and proud. Happy Independence day!
4. Have a crush?
Alws… huuh… but those are mostly obsessions with stars and ships, so I think that for now I’m relatively not crushing. Relatively because I always crave somebody who would cuddle me, preferably a cute fellow.
5. What’s your favorite color?
Don’t really have one.
6. Write something in caps?
LEFT HAND MAN WOULDN’T WRITE TO ME I’M SO GODDAMN SAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAD!
7. Got a favorite band?
Yeeeash, loads! Noah and the Whale, Of Monsters and Men, Death Cab for Cutie for now… but actually loads more.
8. Favorite number?
4 proved my lucky number
9. Favorite drink?
Pepsi. Tea. Wateva.
10. Tag ten people.
I won’t because I can.
The second one is by Yanchik for achildofgraceandvirtues, who else would love me? *smooches*
Name: still Anka
Birthday: see above
Favorite color: see above
Lucky number: see above
Height: 173 cm or so
Talents:I can draw a lil’ bit, I can also mixtape pretty not bad, I hug very well, I can write a lil above average of quality… I listen well
Last dream you remember: Oooh, I remember two. On the day before yesterday I dreamt I lost my virginity to universe-stole-my-name and didn’t feel anything, not even shame, although it happened outdoors and my bestie was watching. And yesterday I dreamt that I had a cat that only I could see and we were watching videos in a village, and my left hand man was jeaous about a certain heavily eyebrowed Jew offering me a parasol in the rain, and then suddenly I was sitting on the swincs with devil from Kaizers’ songs and he was offering me a deal: either he kills my friends, family and the cat only I can see, or I refuse my dreams, don’t go to Lviv, but instead go to live in the village I was in the beginning of a dream. And I went to my mum and told her I couldn’t choose another, so I will have to go to the village very soon. And she wasn’t very angry.
Can you juggle: Nei
Do you like writing: abasalutaly
Do you like dancing: YESS like an idiot
Do you like singing: YESS again
Dream vacation: by the turquoise sea on a faraway beach (maybe in Bulgaria) with my friends.
Dream guy/gal: a guy who listens well, who can dance like an idiot with me, who is warm to the touch and willing to cuddle.
Dream wedding: a quiet one. Preferably in church
Dream pet: a ct. Or a husky. But dogs are dumb, so cat, more likely.
Dream job: Concept artist for video games
Favourite song: Huuh, for now probably Sondre Lerche’s Bad Law.
Last song you heard on the radio: that shitty Russian chanson, something about мама, мамочка, родная, любимая. Ew.
Least favourite song: Anything Russian chanson
Least favourite album: ???
Eye colour: some light colour, but I don’t really mind
Humorous/serious: Humorous mostly, but serious enough to balance
Taller/shorter: taller, I wanna be small
Biggest turn-off: manboobs, bad smell, bad manners, not caring, lack of sense of humour, heavy drinking (padonnez-moi), cruelty, being convinced that he’s a god in flesh and everyone owes him.
Biggest turn-on: warmth (like simple bodily warmth), light body hair (no shit, I figured that I have a thing for light body hair), smile, contagious laugh, slight insanity, inobtrusive practicality (it’s actually pretty easy to combine if you let go sometimes), being able to support a conversation, being comfortable in silence.
Yeeees, looks like p long a list! Thank you, sweet taggers <3
Get to know the blogger with personality tests results, or for your own reference. (take the tests and reblog with your results bolded)
Materialist | Offbeat | Thinking | Intimate | Vital | Spartan | Conventional | Emotional | Withholding | Depressive
social | reserved | limbic |calm | organized | unstructured | accommodating | egocentric | non-curious | inquisitive
realistic | investigative | artistic | social | entrepreneurial | conventional
Narcissism | Unconventionality | Empiricism | Vitality | Othercentricism | Independence | Integrity | Intellect | Stoicism | Orderliness | Hedonism | Dynamism | Activity | Romanticism
type 1 | type 2| type 3 | type 4 | type 5 | type 6 | type 7 | type 8 | type 9
enfp | enfj | entp | entj | estj | esfj | estp | esfp |infp | infj | intp | intj | istj | isfj | istp | isfp
lawful good | neutral good | chaotic good | true neutral | lawful neutral | chaotic neutral | lawful evil | neutral evil | chaotic evil
melancholic | phlegmatic | choleric | sanguine
ROSENBERG SELF-ESTEEM SCALE
1 - 3 | 4 - 6 | 7 - 9 | 10 - 12 | 13-15| 16 -18 | 19 -21 | 22 - 24 | 25 - 27 | 28 - 30
I adore Jared and Genevieve. As fans, we get to share in their lives. We’ve seen their boys come along and now we’re watching them grow.
I read this article from Jared’s quotes and was inspired to put this together.
They are a lovely family. It amazes me the way Jared looks at Gen. And it’s obvious they’re wonderful parents, too.
Fare Ye Well
This is the cover of a goodbye playlist I arranged, which can be found here.
Tracklist:Danny Schmidt - This Too Shall Pass Supergrass - Time To Go Alt-J - Breezeblocks Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism Oren Lavie - A Short Goodbye Kurt Nilsen - Don't Have What It Takes Oren Lavie - Blue Smile Kings Of Convenience - Stay Out Of Trouble Kurt Nilsen - I'll Forget You Gary Jules - Whiskey For Everybody Paolo Nutini - Candy Jason Mraz - I Never Know You Michael Nesmith - Different Drum Noah And The Whale - 5 Years' Time The Monkees - I'll Be Back Up On My Feet Vama - Perfect Fără Tine Noah And The Whale - Tonight's The Kind Of Night